Flexible and effective
E-Learning: learn German online
Online or e-learning means maximum flexibility in terms of time and place. As a supplement or alternative to face-to-face training, PET offers various forms of online training.
Whether as one-to-one or small group training, PET’s virtual classroom provdes first-class ‘face-to-face’ online training, with all the advantages of increased flexibility. All trainers are experienced in video conferencing and online teaching methods.
Many corporate clients use Microsoft Teams or a similar platform. PET also has a partnership with an award-winning language training platform, which is highly user-friendly and has all the necessary features:
- Audio and video function
- Interactive whiteboard
- Uploading course material
- Text chat
- Shared screen
- Recording available on request
Blended learning is the optimal combination of face-to-face training / virtual classroom and digital self-study. Here we offer several options:
- user-friendly online flashcard learning programs, ideal for repeating and consolidating vocabulary learned in class on a smartphone/tablet.
- audio or video podcasts, industry or job-specific, as a useful alternative for improving German via self-study.
- German 24/7 enables flexible participation and the ability to keep practicing your German around the clock.
The entire range of the PET German workshops and seminars can of course also be taken online, e.g:
For professionals and managers
- Meetings via video conferencing in German
- German for the job: Presentation training
- Telephone training in German
For nurses and care workers
- Effective interaction and communication with patients and colleagues
- Preparation for the B2 oral exam
- Specialist vocabulary for nursing, care occupations and medicine