English with work-play balance
English & Golf
Relaxing and effective: Our “English & Golf” seminars are a great way to combine language learning with the game of golf.
PET has co-operations with the PGA of Germany, the Bavarian Golf Association and Eichenried Golf Club, and also offers English courses for young people in the form of golf camps.
Who wins with "English & Golf"?
- Golfing managers and entrepreneurs looking to brush up their Business English
- Companies looking for an ideal incentive or team seminar for selected employees
- Young people and pupils / students who need to practice their spoken English
- Private individuals preparing for a golfing holiday or business trip abroad
Efficient learning requires the right balance of concentration and relaxation. PET gets the balance just right by offering tailored language solutions.
The “English & Golf” seminars are available in a number of different packages and options:
- One-day seminars: Business English in the morning and a round of golf in the afternoon with interactive conversation
- Flexible one-to-one courses for private individuals, executives and entrepreneurs
- Small-group courses or holiday camps for young people and pupils wanting to boost their English for school
The language training components are either held at your workplace, PET’s offices at Munich-Isartor or at GC Eichenried, the home of the BMW Open. The golf rounds are played at GC Eichenried or your home club.
“PET’s Golf & English Camps were a great success and we look forward to expanding the cooperation with PET in future.”
Bayerischer Golfverband e.V.,
Heidrun Klump, Geschäftsführerin/Sportdirektorin