Made to measure
Concept & Procedure
We begin by analysing the specific needs of your company. This analysis forms the basis for the entire course planning.
Choose between a wide selection of different and combinable course types and models.
Contact us – we are happy to advise you.
1. Identifying needs and aims
- Advice on types of courses available
- Level assessment and individual needs analysis (either face-to-face, online or via telephone with each participant)
- Define course aims using the CEF scale, and select course modules
2. Course planning
- Classic modules: telephone skills, correspondence, negotiations, small talk, meetings, video-conferences, grammar & vocabulary, company presentations
- Specify course type (one-to-one, group, intensive, online), course length and costs
- Select suitable course materials or course program
- Select trainer(s) and fix course times
3. Training & controlling
- Course(s) start
- Course controlling via our database: attendance lists; tracking of levels improvement
- Invoicing (generally monthly)
- Telephone feedback and progress checks during the course
- Course feedback, course reports for HR
- Course certificate(s)
“PET manages the whole training process competently and professionally, beginning with the level assessments of individual employees, through to the design and implementation of the courses and finally the end-of-course reports and certificates. “
Iulia Tifrea, Ludwig Beck AG, Head of Training and Development