E-Learning: English Online
Online or e-learning means maximum flexibility in terms of time and place. As a supplement or alternative to face-to-face training, PET-Sprachen offers various forms of online training.
Whether as one-to-one or small group training, PET’s virtual classroom provides first-class ‘face-to-face’ online training, with all the advantages of increased flexibility. All our trainers are experienced in video conferencing and online teaching methods.
Many corporate clients use Microsoft Teams or a similar platform. PET also has a partnership with an award-winning language training platform which is highy user-friendly and has all the necessary features:
- Audio and video function
- Interactive whiteboard
- Uploading course material
- Text chat
- Shared screen
- Recording available on request
Blended learning is the optimal combination of face-to-face training or virtual classroom and digital self-study. Here we offer several options:
- User-friendly online flashcard apps, ideal for repeating and consolidating vocabulary on a smart phone or tablet.
- Audio or video podcasts, industry or job-specific, as a useful alternative for improving Business English skills via self-study.
- English 24/7 offers flexible participation and the ability to keep practicing your English around the clock.
All of PET’s English face-to-face seminars can also be taken online. We will adapt the course to your individual situation. Here are a few examples:
- Meetings via video-conference in English
- Presentation training
- Conference calls in English