PET’s B2+ course is designed for nurses and care workers who already hold a B2 certificate and want to communicate more confidently and efficiently in German. Our practical approach ensures that you will be able to master everyday work situations even better.
- Role plays for oral communication: useful phrases and vocabulary for communicating with supervisors, colleagues and patients / care home residents
- Documentation: useful phrases, tips and tricks for a better writing style
Course details and dates
- Next course start: as soon as minimum four registrations are received
- Level assessment by telephone/online or in person at the PET office
- Group size: 4 to 10 persons
- Flexible dates, agreed with the participants, e.g. 10 sessions of 4 x 45 minutes per week
One to one courses - German for nurses and care workers
Our one-to-one training option will enable you to achieve your learning goals in targeted and highly efficient courses.