Online workshop in a small group
Present convincingly online in the company
Hold a professional videoconference, adapted to your audience using proven methods. A two-part online workshop with PET-Sprachen.
This online presentations training is available in English or in German.
Successful online presentations - PET gets you ready to hold a successful online presentation
Presenting online is a standard part of video conferencing today.
Learn with PET how to:
- prepare your content
- design, create and deliver your presentation
- capture and keep your audience’s attention
Online Workshop - Presenting Successfully – Two-part program
Part 1 – Preparing and delivering an online presentation
- The elements of an effective online presentation
- Starting well, confidence-building techniques, handling critical situations
- Optimal visual aids
- Effective use of voice and body language
- Creating a personal connection with participants online
- Getting to the heart of your message
Part 2 – Practical training for presenting online
- Creating an effective introduction
- Handling questions
- Summarizing effectively
- Giving a short presentation and receiving feedback from the trainer and the group
Goal of the online seminar “Better online presentations”
“Better online presentations” is an online seminar. You will learn how to design and deliver your presentation in small groups, with maximum effectiveness. The online course teaches you how to present professionally in video conferences and is suitable for anyone who needs to convey content professionally. The approach is designed to be topic-neutral, so that what you learn can be applied internally and externally across industries.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
The next dates
Costs & registration
(plus VAT per participant)