Listening for success
Good negotiators are good listeners who bring a willingness to compromise to the table, without ever losing sight of their own goals.
Negotiation skills can and should be trained – all the more so when negotiating in a foreign language.
In PET's negotiation seminars, participants learn to:
- Prepare negotiations efficiently
- Negotiate interests and needs, instead of positions
- Develop negotiation tactics for varying situations
- Identify different negotiation styles
- Come to a constructive conclusion
- Look for win-win opportunities
- Take intercultural elements into consideration